Friday, January 4, 2008

Alaka'i & Elyze

are not a couple, just hula brother & sisters. I've been thinking of a project lately that involves doing a photoshoot 1 day on the weekend for my hula ohana. Not as a gift, but more as a way of practice for me. I just know that majority of them are up for anything & are willing to do different things & I think it would help me from a business perspective. I've also been thinking for awhile that these 2 would be 1 of my first ones, because I know these 2 are down for anything no matter if it makes them look silly or not & that's what I need. Someone that isn't afraid to put themselves out there for a day. :) *leave me a message if you want to be one of my guinea pigs...LOL)



Alaka'i & Elyze at Uncle Hui's Birthday Dinner (12/29/07)

No comments:

Post a Comment