Sunday, August 26, 2007

Playing With The Boys

I live a double life. I have my normal "womanly" life, which consists of work, cleaning, taking care of the house & the family. And then there's my "tom-boy" life, which consists of hanging out in the car club scene with my car. I enjoy being a rare specticle (WOW BIG WORD! LOL) in the car club scene. Currently I am the first & only female in Project One that shows her car & in an evil kind of way...i LOVE it. BUT the only thing that I hate more than anything is being an "exception" because I am a girl. I don't want to be an exception, I want to be accepted. Yesterday there was a mini show at the Top Foods in Auburn, I took my car & Marcel took his. People actually knew my name & which car was mine!! It was quite exciting to be "known" by name. YAY!!


Top Foods Car Show (8/25/07)

1 comment:

  1. I think you are going to stay the only girl for awhile. There is no way I am showing my wheels or Suz. It is nice to play with the boys though...they who THINK that they're the top dog, haha

    ReplyDelete