Saturday, September 8, 2007

Amazing

Its amazing when you take a look at where you are now & where you used to be...the things you did...the things you saw & said, etc. For as long as I can remember, I've always had my cousins to keep me company....Chelsea & Chandra. Chels & I are the same age (she's older..ha! by 3 months) and Chan is 3 years younger than us. My fondest memories of growing up with them, is that Chels & I would NEVER want to play with her...or if we did, we'd play Hide & Seek & never find her. I remember being rotten to her, but that's cuz she was rotten. (HAHAHHA!) Well time has come where revenge is so sweet & Chan has a daughter of her own, Miss Noelani...who reminds me SO much of how Chan used to be. Anyhoo, today was Noelani's 5th birthday party at her mama & papa's house, complete with a waterslide, face painting and PONY'S!! While setting up the waterslide, Chan ending up sliding down it & right behind her came, Noelani & flew Chan right off the slide. This is a pic of them laughing at eachother over it....


Chan & Noe laughing (9/8/07)

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable! Then again, I'm a sucker for mommy + babies photographs. Just nothing like that bond.

    ReplyDelete