Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Toys

If you don't know by now, I've been in the process of starting my own business. It is called Nymar Imagery & is set to launch on October 1st. I started with a thought of what I wanted to do & what I wanted to offer & went from there. Sadly, as I started thinking out everything, the list of necessities to start a business got longer & longer. I am trying to keep a strong hold of finances & getting things at a decent price with a lot of shopping around, pricing & such. I know what I want to accomplish, but I know that getting there will be a road that I've never explored & i SO want to try. Tonight, I got a new laptop to help with my business venture (and for other reasons also). So of course I had to take pictures of her...here she is fresh out of the box!


My new electronic toy (9/19/07)

No comments:

Post a Comment