Friday, November 30, 2007

Hillarious Times Will Continue


So yesterday, November 29th, 2o07, I put in my 2 weeks notice with Firstech LLC (aka Compustar). My last day will be Friday, December 14th. Even though working sometimes sucked ass, I will always have the fun times to look back on & think of the great friends that I've made in 3 1/2 years!


Steven (who was a temp with us for almost 6-7 months), his baby mama & gf, Se Vue and Nic. Don't let those red cups fool you, we were really drinking "juice" LOL (March '07)



Bryan Park (my used to be assistant) & Darth TJ (March '07)


My sweet Lee & her 2 boys, Junior & Brian John (this is my boss, Ray's wife & 2 boys)

Lee again with their baby girl, Raylyn

Me & Berto (he does tech support & also built my Nymar Imagery website) (March '07)



Ray acting like he's working (this is my boss)

No comments:

Post a Comment