Friday, November 23, 2007

LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION!

Tonight I was on a mission to find lighting for my shoot tomorrow morning. I will be doing my first boudoir photo shoot in the morning & lighting is VERY important when doing indoor shoots. And boudoir photos need to be flawless & shadowing is NOT good when they're in the wrong places. If you don't know what boudoir photos are, here's a sample of one of Jessica Claire's photos....So this evening I seeked some lighting that was not going to break the bank (the lighting kit that i wanted to rent was a little over $2k, and my cc needed to be approved for that much before walking out of the store...the rental fee was $100/day which isn't bad, but to be approved for it sucks ass!) So I found some "clamp lights" at Walmart for a whopping $7 a piece & $3 for the bulb...I bought 2 sets!! Here's what they look like & a couple photos of Nyomi!







Lighting is an essential to photography! (11/23/07)

1 comment:

  1. bwaaaahahahahahaha!!1


    so would these be Lani's first Budoir photos then? ;) teehee


    don't tell Marcel! ROFL. no really. I hope the shoot works real well for you! Budoir shots are really popular and I was actually wondering if you were going to do these type. I know a few people that have gone to Suza Marie in Puyallup to have theirs done....

    ReplyDelete