Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another Project Challenge

I'm not sure if anyone knows, but I've been a member of a Subaru Forum called NASIOC. It stands for North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club. I've been a member since May of 2003. I've made many great friends on there (Pat, Armin, Erik, Erich, Russell, Jen, etc....which in turn leads me to meet more cool peeps). So there's a new thread on there that puts the local photogs, wanna-be photogs, and anyone that has an interest in photography to the test. Its a photography challenge where someone gives an assignment of what to shoot & anyone is allowed to enter up to 3 submissions of that particular assignment. The one who gives the assignment is the judge & whomever wins that challenge gets to pick the next challenge & becomes the judge. As if I don't have enough crap going on, huh? LOL Anyhoo, this go round is Shallow Depth of Field & this was going to be my submission, but it wasn't shot in the stated time frame (1st of the month thru 15th)....damn!


Dancing to the beat of the Uncle Earl's guitar (11/27/07)

No comments:

Post a Comment