Monday, December 3, 2007

Cycle World Motorcycle Show

We've gone to this show every year for I don't know how long now. It seems to always be close to Marcel's birthday, so we call it the Marcel birthday motorcycle show. Every year we go & paroose around the newest & greatest....and every year I get the same "I want this one.." "This is the one honey..." "I REALLY like this one..." LOL So this year it seemed more than a reality, because I think he's finally going to get his bike this coming summer. And I'm ok with that. I have a few guy friends that ride (and 2 girls) & they all ride relatively safely. Here's our adventure around the Qwest Field Convention Center...











Cycle World Motorcycle Show (12/1/07)


2 comments:

  1. Moto Morini unveiled the new Sport 1200 and Scrambler at the motorcycle show.Both motorcycles are based on the Moto Morini 9½ Sport, but with different styling and chassis parts to give them a unique appeal.the bikes look really well. Im thinking of buying one. will probably go for the sport. gonna check out an online motorcycle insurance quote see how much this beast is gonna cost me to get on the road. then i'll have to sweet talk the girlfriend into letting me have one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like what you guys have going on here, what a great site. Im always on here seeing the latest news and updates. I have also two sites one is about scooter insurance and one is moped insurance

    ReplyDelete