Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A Few Cool Prints....FRAMED!

So I got the opportunity to frame 2 of my photos for 2 lucky folks. When I came back from Hawaii, I was showing Auntie Sue some of my photos from there & she came across 1 that she really liked & wanted framed for Uncle Pete for Christmas. She wanted a 24x20 print & have that framed. I named it "Pete's Place" added a sticker to the back with its name, who its named after, location of where it was photographed & then I signed it. Here is Uncle Pete's photo...

For my brother in law's girlfriend, Melisa, I had the opportunity to photograph her, her sister & her mom while her sister was visiting for their mom's bday. Melisa arranged a shoot with me because they hadn't had pictures together in forever & her mom still had photos up from when they were in grade school. The photo shoot was in July & whenever I talked with Melisa, she always told me that she hadn't had anything printed or framed, but she knew she wanted to get something done. So instead, I gave her a framed 11x14 of what I thought was the best photo from their shoot & it ended up to the photo that she would've chosen also. She loved it. Here's Melisa's photo....

Christmas presents for Uncle Pete & Melisa (December 2007)

No comments:

Post a Comment