Friday, December 21, 2007

A New Body for Me!!

So you've probably heard me talk about how I've been wanting a new camera body. It didn't have to be for x-mas, but it did have to be before May, which is when my first wedding shoot is. It is advised that if you're shooting a wedding, you should get another camera JUST IN CASE. People pay you money & you need to deliver. So yesterday a package came for me & Marcel instantly went in the room, examined it & wrapped it up. Well this morning when I woke up there was a note telling me that I could open it if i wanted to. I chose not to, because I wanted to wait until he woke up....so when he did, he brought it over & I opened it. It was MY NEW BODY!! A Nikon D80....the differences between my D50 & this D80....mine has 6.1 megapixels, this one has 10....mine has only 4-5 ISO settings, this one has about 8-10....the body is noticably smaller....and there's SO much more. You can tell just by looking at it. I'm STOKED!

My new Nikon D80...shot with the D80 (12/21/07)

1 comment: